Accepting Achievements...


So I came across a picture on FB the other day... I untagged myself from it a few years back and forgot all about it but I found it again the other day.

The dreaded BEFORE picture.


The emotion I feel towards this picture...I can't even put into words to be honest. It's not one of shock.
Although I was big from what I could remember I was happy and I felt like a star that night, had my hair freshly cut and my girlfriends were great.
I think I just feel like this is a different person, this isn't me.
The thing that took me by surprise was that when I saw this picture the first thing I did not feel was a sense of accomplishment or achievement.
Since this picture taken some time in 2008 I have now lost 5 stone and I think that is a big deal and something I need to remind myself of.
For those interested the first 3 was lost via Lighter Life and the rest through changing eating habits and gym.

This was me a few weeks ago
I still have some way to go but I think I need to accept that I have come a long way since 2008.
I made this post to remind myself that I have done well and that is something that I haven't and need to accept.

Is there any massive achievement that you have gone through in life, please let me know! Let's celebrate our achievements!


6 comments

  1. You look great. Round of applause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great achievement! You are beautiful!

    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very happy for you. You made such a big decision and stuck to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow well done girl!! u achieved so much you look fabulous!! I've recently lost weight also so can defo relate, I need to do a post like this actually to show what I've achieved!! Congrats girl! Now following :)

    www.justsugacane.com

    Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top