Beauty Cutie

L-R: Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Dark, Sleek Pout Paint in Pin Up, Ruby Woo with Sleek Eau La La Liner in Moulin Rouge, Bare Lips with Balance Me Rose Otta Lip Salve, Maybelline Great Lip Wear in Dazzling Violet and NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple Velvet

I am super excited about my new love for all things beauty, I have a RIDICULOUSLY long list of items that I want to buy but whilst I work to make that wish more than just a fantasy, I've been experimenting with what I have at home.
Here are some of the combo's I've discovered recently, I haven't yet worn the purple one out but can't wait til I do!

Not only am I loving the above shades I am also loving the Balance Me Rose Otto Lip Salve - this stuff is GOLD! I have super dry lips and I have tried EVERYTHANG out there for them...vaseline included (-_-) and this stuff blows them all out of the water! 
It goes on easily, it's not too gloopy but thick enough to moisturise your lips well! This is petroleum free as well as 100% natural so you can't go wrong! I would definitely recommend this to people who suffer from dry or cracked lips.

I'm also trying out the much talked about Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream, this one is in the shade Dark. It really reminds me of Bobbi Brown's Tinted Moisturiser only its lighter in consistency. 
It takes a while for it to really set in and I have to set it with my MSF powder as I have oily skin and also to warm it up as its on the light side (nothing new here my fellow dark skinned ladies.) Today is my first time wearing it and although I don't hate it (my skin does look fresh and this is without concealer) it's not my favourite product.

What do you think about this BB phase...I'm still trying to work out if its just another way of saying "tinted moisturiser!'


13 comments

  1. I am for all things bright so I am loving the red lips..
    And I like the foundation on you.
    it looks very light..and natural.

    x

    Diary Of A Shallow Black Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with red lips and pairing them up with this bb cream really works well! x

      Delete
  2. Adore all of these colours & the rose otto balm, as well!

    xo,
    Lela
    Fashion and Beauty blog - LelaLondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all for colors too! Nice! :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these shades on you especially the violet! It's so vibrant and pretty.

    I will look into these products

    xoxo,
    daisy

    imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its annoying that the BB creams are way to light to be used on darker shades. I can't wait for the Sleek BB cream to come out as it looks like it would actually be dark enough for girls on the dark shades of life

    Epiphannie A: Beauty by a Disneyvore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Its pretty ridiculous in this day and age!! The Sleek BB is fab though! xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top