Neon

Sunglasses - eBay/Jacket - ASOS/ Top - Mums/ Leggings - H&M/ Boots - H&M/ Bag - eBay
Today was HOT! A LOT hotter than I had expected so for work I donned a jacket, I also donned some sunnies and placed my umbrella in my bag, because, you know...this is the UK.

Alas, it did not rain and yes I was BOILING in this combination but at least I looked cool-ish for a while!

I tend to steer away from bright colours but I really love this neon accented bomber from ASOS, the perfect accompaniment to an all black outfit! 




8 comments

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top