Tee And Scones

I've had a fab day! 
It's been a HOT minute (no pun intended) since I have been out and enjoyed myself. I had arranged with a friend to go to Hyde Park (my favourite destination on a hot day) and float around on the Serpentine but my friend surprised me at the last minute and treated me to Afternoon Tea in Central London.

I have never had Afternoon Tea before but I LOVED it! We went to the St James Sofitel Rose Lounge near Piccadilly Circus.
The experience was LUSH! A very decadent room with a harp player and gorgeous surroundings!

We indulged in freshly baked scones, finger sandwiches and french pastries!
My friend who had remembered me saying that I wanted to try new things hit the nail on the head with this one, I definitely recommend Afternoon Tea! It was indulgent but great and a great way of seeing London on sunny days like this!

As the weather was suuupppeerrr hot! FINALLLLAY! I wanted to keep my outfit as breathable and easy as possible!
I teamed my H&M casual tee dress with ASOS sandals, my Ebay bag and my H&M aviators. This dress has short sleeves but I rolled them for more comfort.
As a bigger girl sometimes I feel self conscious about showing so much skin but today I put all that nonsense aside and let the sun do its work!

I hope we get a few more days like this before winter comes around!

What did you get up to in the heatwave?


9 comments

  1. I wish I could look that good in a dress like that. You are so pretty Natalie!

    I have heard of several of my friends going for tea to have a girls night but never saw it as my 'scene'. I think you have convinced me that it could be fun though. If only I lived in London. ♥


    Katlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katlyn! I definitely recommend going for tea, it is so indulgent, a great treat! You could research and hold afternoon tea for you and your girls in the US! x

      Delete
  2. That looks like such a cute place!

    ~C.

    www.funkybeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, I love scones! I also love that purse, it's so freaking cute too. You are looking so phenomenal Nat, I'm glad you had a fab day my dear!

    xoxo,
    daisy

    imjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Daisy! I had an amazing day! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit, such a perfect summer playsuit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top