Berrylicious



This week has been fulla ups and downs...I am back on the job hunt as my temp job is coming to an end, I was feeling sorry for myself because I did enjoy working there and my contract was not extended but after some time I realised God must have other plans for me so I shouldn't be too sad about the situation...it's just the thought of being unemployed that scares the hell outta me! That added to the arrival of winter and the days getting shorter I've been feeling a bit MEH about everything this week but I'm trying to remain positive! Pay day is on it's way! ;)

This is today's face which I also posted up on my Instagram (@NatalieKayo.)
This face was inspired by a mish mash of YT vids that I had seen by the following talented ladies:
I took the subtle smokey eye from the Charlotte Tilbury and Jackie-O tutorial and the berry lip from Jennie.

I really like this look and I'm loving the brown smokey eye, I will definitely use this again but I'll probably use a lighter base such as a BB cream (all about the Sleek one right now as well as the Skin 79 and Skin Base combo! Two thumbs up baby!)

Face

Body Shop "Matte It" Primer
Illamasqua Skin Base in SB15
L.A Girl Pro Conceal in Fawn
Covergirl Queen Ebony Bronze Bronzer
MAC MSF Gold Deposit
Sleek Blush in Flushed
NYX Blush in Terracota 

Eyes

ELF Eyelid Primer in Sheer
ELF Cream Eyeliner in Copper (Base)
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette Shimmery Brown (Lid)
28 Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Black (Outer V)
Covergirl Queen Ebony Bronze Bronzer (Crease)
L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim Intense Black (Love This!)
Avon Supershock Liner Black
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara Blackest Black

Lips

Wet N Wild Lipsticks in Vamp It Up and Sugar Plum Fairy
Sleek Pout Paint Port

What do you think of this look, would you rock it?
Change the lip colour maybe?
Let me know!

In other news I have been completely OBSSESSED with Frank Ocean's Pyramids, the song and the video...amazing!




Stay blessed lovelies!


14 comments

  1. Such a great look

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love this look, very wearable but not too dramatic and very easy to do! x

      Delete
  2. I like the lip colour, such a good look especially for winter, i don't know why but i tend to gravitate towards the purple & berry lippies during the winter months :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why either but it just works during the winter months! They compliment the season!

      Delete
  3. Stunning photos and Great Blog!~now following
    Thanks for sharing!


    BTW~ I've nominated you for the blog award. (>‿♥)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Nika! Will check it out! Uber chuffed! :D xxx

      Delete
  4. Love your make up and I'm obsessed with all things Frank Ocean atm!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rhea! So I am! Something mystical about his music! Love it! x

      Delete
  5. OMG--I loveeee your lipstick combo! I am running to grab those two shades ASAP!

    xoxo,
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great for this season and so affordable! I want to add more berry colours to my collection now! xxx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top