Christmas Wish List

1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9



I'd be lying if I said Christmas was my favourite time of the year, in fact I find it stressful and the pressure is immense but that may be due to the fact that for the past few years I have been a poor student around Christmas time.

Don't get me wrong I LOVE Christmas day but the run up is just HECTIC!
I've decided to give my Christmas list a revamp this year, I do not expect all of the above for Christmas but hopefully I will be able to purchase a few of them in the next few up and coming months.

Do you think I'm being a bit premature with my list...then again Christmas does seem to appear earlier each year!

Any great minds sharing items on my list, lemme know!



8 comments

  1. Those trainers are everything!Thank God their black I cant stand colour in trainers. xx

    vogueshewrote.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you know this!!!! Can't stand baby pink/blue trainers for females! xx

      Delete
  2. NICE! Asos is my absolute favorite online shopping experience. I was thinking of purchasing an ipad for my mom..she's been hinting that she wants one. And no you are definitely not premature with your list...I've already started planning and decorating!

    ~Chymere Anais
    www.chymereanais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone else understands the joy I go through when I shop at ASOS! I need to start decorating myself! You're way ahead of me. It's fab that your so organised and prepared! xxx

      Delete
  3. Girl your style is so unique and you're so beautiful! I'm your newest proud follower!! I've just discovered your blog and it's already my fav of the moment!
    very very good job, kisses <3
    Laura
    http://gowestyoungcowgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Laura! Proud to have you as my newest follower!:) :) :) xx

      Delete
  4. got the that lens but for my Nikon! its so amazing!


    www.lollihearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sooo want this lens but my camera is now broken :( gutted!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top