Vamp

Jacket: ASOS/ Crop Top: eBay/ Disco Pants: Glamorous/ Heels: Primark/
Sunglasses: eBay/ Bracelet: ASOS/
Lipstick: Wet N Wild Vamp It Up & NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Absolute Red
I felt like a BOWSE wearing this despite it being cold.
Initially I put this ensemble together for a styling post but loved it so rocked it out for a bit today minus the heels. You can also find this on my Instagram (@NatalieKayo)
I was cold as hell but at least I looked good in these Glamorous Charcoal Disco Pants...priorities right? I really like these bottoms as they are high waisted so they make my waist look smaller, WINNING.

On my lips I have another new combo: Wet N Wild's Vamp It Up with NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Absolute Red on top.

In life I still feel like I have a lot going on and not a lot of time to do it in but I guess you have to give yourself time to adjust to the real world. 
Sometimes I feel as though I am still in uni mode.
I think I have to find something to look forward to, does anyone else feel that way?

Song I've been loving lately? Press play below!

  


20 comments

  1. love this outfit ! can you leave a link for the AA dicopants dupes please ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, you can find them here: http://glamorousuk.com/black-disco-pants.html#sthash.r0kStCjd.dpbs ! x

      Delete
  2. I like the lipstick...the vampy look is definitely a go to this A/W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!
    You look badass girl!

    Love, Elise xx
    http://love-elise.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the jacket!~


    visit my blog.
    filled with reviews on beauty products and other more~
    http://8881397.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Errr I think the thing you need to look forward to is seeing me and mini Grace ;) Loving the look babe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Without a doubt!!!! I miss ya lady! :) xxx

      Delete
  6. gorgeous outfit, you're so pretty!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you C&P girls! Your blog is lovely!!! xxx

      Delete
  7. Love thiss outfit , You look really cool and versatile , the dark lipstick does it all for me!! I just got my AA pants the other day and i cannot wait to wear them , Definite follow

    http://www.carelessworldd.blogspot.co.uk/

    Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Disco pants are great! Wish I could get the AA ones soon! x

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top