25 Facts...

discoveriesofself
  1. I was named after the actress Natalie Wood
  2. My dad wanted to call me Belinda, his suggestion was swiftly ignored by my mother.

  3. I am 100% Ghanaian however I cannot speak any of the Ghanaian languages.

  4. I was born in Essex. (Insert TOWIE joke here.)

  5. I own a dog.  He is a cute, chubby lil corgi called Dexter.

  6. 4 years ago I weighed 17 stone.

  7. I swear...quite a lot, what can you do eh? London is a difficult place.

  8. I've been to 4 universities.

  9. I have one older brother and one half brother whom I have never met

  10. I am  developing a strong desire to be a train driver.

  11. I have never had a boyfriend

  12. I am 5ft 2 and a half . I like being short.

  13. I cannot talk to males that I find attractive, which would probably tie in with fact 11.

  14. I've been to three concerts, albeit intimate venues, on my own.

  15. I am very opinionated. It's a hinderance.

  16. I cannot drive...my oyster card is my best and most expensive friend.

  17. Although I love my friends and family to death I am an avid lover of my own company.

  18. When I was younger I was given a snowman pyjama holder, (which doubled as my comforter.) I named him Kevin. He stayed with me for a long ass time until I accidentally left him at my dad's house and he went missing. I mourn him almost daily. *solitary tear*

  19. Ginuwine once serenaded me with a verse from In Those Jeans. I fell in love INSTANTLY.

  20. I am sometimes convinced that when I am on the train the person sitting opposite me can read my mind.

  21. I make, what can only be called, rash decisions in life on a daily basis. I am not one of those think about it for days types. I'm ashamed to say it but I sometimes live the YOLO lifestyle :(

  22. I collect make up.  Just because. I think this is what people call an 'addiction.'

  23. I  love romance. THERE! I SAID IT! AND WHAT? *hard face*

  24. I used to have a solid creative streak in my teen years. I went through an art phase as well as a literature phase. Both have now abandoned me. :'(

  25. Discoveries Of Self  is now officially 2 years old!  I am truly grateful to everybody who has supported DOS by subbing, reading, commenting, nominating for blogger awards and adding to favourites. The response from my blog is something that always bowls me over. I feel overly privileged to be a part of the blogging community! Thank you to everyone who gave DOS a chance! I'm very blessed!


    12 comments

    1. This was nice. Happy birthday to you and the blog and we have so many things in common. Woo go Ghana!

      www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks Jess! :) Whoop for the Black Stars yo!

        Delete
    2. i feel the same way about he train. weird.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. OMG! It's actually comforting to know that it's not just me!!

        Delete
    3. I can relate to so many of the things you said lol, nice to get to know a bit more about you :) Congrats on the 2 year milestone! I'm pretty much obsessed with your blog, mentioned it in my January Favourites vid lol x

      www.perfectlyrandomblog.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Ahh Akilah! Your video has just made my month! Thank you so much! :D :D

        Delete
    4. Yey NatPat. Even though I'm on the other side of the world (New Zealand) I'm still here following
      You. Loving what you are doing. Always been a fan of you and still are. Now I'm gonna be looking out for your make-up that ships to me. (I know Sleek does).
      Anywho just letting you know that I'm here. Xxx
      Michaela

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you lovely! It means so much to me that you read this blog all the way from NZ!! Thanks for reading and your support! :) xxx

        Delete

    Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

    Back to Top