Day Swatch: Exxxagerate and Loved Up

L-R: Exxxagerate and Loved Up

Hi all!
I hope these pictures give you a much clearer idea of the two lipsticks from Sleek's newest True Colour lipsticks collection.
You can see the true colour of Exxxagerate, it's a nice colour, suitable for everyday wear I believe but I still wanted more 'pep' from it I guess.
Loved Up is gorgeous and very creamy on the lips, you'd need to blot to get suitable wear as it can become quite greasy!

Are you convinced?
Let me know!

12 comments

  1. I bought Strong Woman last week and Exxxagerate really looks like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're gorge, the colours really suit you, especially the pink one!
    lovely blog. now following and looking forward to more posts :)
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look gorgeous, love those shades! Wonderful blog girlie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thanks for the swatches! Only two people have swatched Exxxagerate and it's driving me insane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty!!! I really need to try some makeup from Sleek! I have a long list of things that I want from that makeup line... I really want these lipsticks you are wearing!

    How do you like L'Oreal True Match foundation? I'm on the hunt for a good drugstore foundation and I keep running into walls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleek is such great value for the quality! I think you can order online hopefully these colours are in stock! L'Oreal True Match foundation is ok, not great for oily skin but for drugstore it is pretty good, great coverage! I've heard good news about the new covergirl foundation!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top