Summer Skulls

ASOS Men Skull Vest
I love this top.
I purchased it from ASOS Men during the sale but I've never worn it due to the fact that the men's vests contain around a quarter of the material needed to make an actual full vest.
Basically A LOT of skin is on show from the sides and back.
BUT this is great for summer!

Wear with some cut offs and a headscarf or for the braver souls with some knee high socks and confidence, just make sure you pop a bandeau on underneath!

Either way I think I will be pulling for this a lot more this summer, weather permitting of course! ;)

Anyone else super excited for Summer like me?!

7 comments

  1. so pretty hon.. loved the top! tell me if you want to follow each other.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! You can find some gems in ASOS men! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And I LOVE that we have the same phone case! I have to ask, what app is this to get your photos side by side?! I've been searching everywhere, but I don't think I'm typing in the right words.

    And yes, you are not alone... I am already planning out what to wear for summer. I've already tried on skirts and dresses... As soon as the summer hits I'm all over it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE MY PHONE CASE! Such a great buy! I use Mirrorgram for this picture! It took me an age to find it! Lol! xx

      Delete
  4. Since the weather has been so nice for a couple of days I am now so excited for summer! I've never thought of wearing mens vests as a dress that is such a good idea, I think I will be living in them this Summer now. I'm stalking Asos now. x

    grace-gisbon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top