Eye Of The Tiger

Mr Gugu & Miss Go Lampart Sweater in Small
Say hello to my new beau Sasha...I genuinely love him.
I ordered this sweater from Mr Gugu and Miss Go what feels like decades ago and it finally came through today.
And it was totally worth the wait!
This super daring sweater features a large Lampart snarling on the back and front making it the definition of a statement piece!
You could pair this daring piece with a pair of black super skinnies, black heeled sandals, a gorgeous clutch and good ol' faithful Ruby Woo or for more dress down days a black jersey midi skirt, white converses and beanie hat!
I can't wait to showcase this out, let's hope the weather allows this to happen soon because I'm getting tired of Winter-Spring!


How would you style this piece?

What statement pieces do you own?


11 comments

  1. Oh wow...amazing sweater! Thanks for introducing me to that shop as well, so tempted to buy the RIP Diet top! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! It's a great site, loadsa unique buys!! xx

      Delete
  2. Great sweater! I would style with a red beanie, red lippie and a big ass gold chain!

    http://kumbear-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I love this!! I never thought about accenting another colour other than black! Might give this a go!! Thanks luv! xx

      Delete
  3. Nice. I am tempted to buy the roses t-shirt and cut it up to make it more feminie. But 21 days would be a no go for me.
    I would pair this up with a black body con midi skirt, roll up the sleeves, top knot and red lippie with black booties.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous! I love how you would style this!! xx

      Delete
  4. ahhh I love this! looks gorge!
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I love eveyrthing about you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top