Vamptress

Hi guys!

I wanted to share with you this quick FOTD that I posted on my Instagram the other night.
I love experimenting with make up and this is what I was doing when I came out with this look.

Below is the product list:


Face: 

ELF Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in Ivory/Dark
Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Brown
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC50
NYX Concealer Jar in Orange
ELF Mineral Personal Blend Foundation in Dark (mixed with Ben Nye Topaz Powder) 
LA Girl Pro Concealer in Fawn
ELF High Definition in Yellow
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC50
ELF Mineral Blush in Peachy
MAC Blush in Format
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer in Ebony 08


Eyes:

MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC50
Makeup Geek Gel Eyeliner in Immortal
Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara


Lips:

MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner
Coloured Raine Lipstick in Plum Fairy


Contacts:

Freshlook Colourblends in Grey


I really love everything about this look especially the lips, Nightmoth and Plum Fairy are near identical in colour giving you the perfect vampy lip!

I also used a few new products which have swiftly become some of my favouties including the ELF Mineral Personal Blend Foundation which is FANTASTIC and the gorgeous Guerlain bronzer that I have been lusting over for months now!

Reviews will be up shortly for both!



23 comments

  1. Amazing complexion! Needless to say really, but the lipstick is working brilliantly on you.

    Beate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beate, you can thank the ELF foundation for that, it's fantastic, I am also loving this new lip combo too! x

      Delete
  2. Waowwww Amazing makeup.
    I love your blog, I follow you on bloglovin!
    Kisses
    The Indian Savage diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret and thanks for following! :)

      Delete
  3. Love Guerlain bronzers! Your skin looks so flawless Hun.
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Guerlain bronzer is my absolute new love! x

      Delete
  4. Really pretty! Love the dark lips!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skin looks flawless, those contacts are beauts on you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! It's the foundation, definitely a winner! x

      Delete
  6. oh wow! i love your make up! :)

    http://www.robynbyn.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty.
    my favorite is the lipstick.
    you have such beautiful lips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamilla, my fav is the lipstick too! x

      Delete
  8. love this lip colour !

    http://moonshinebeauty.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd try this look someday
    I love it
    www.beautiful-eagle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling you, dark lips are stunning on all skin tones! x

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top