Petrol Black



My experimenting bug is back in full force meaning I'll be bringing more looks to the blog, I'm so excited to be sharing these with you guys! These looks will serve as good practice for me in the long run as I'm not so great with eye shadows.

Last night I decided to Shop My Stash once again and see what I could come up with.
I came across my Barry M Dazzle Dust in Petrol Black that I had fallen in love with on first sight but had failed to use.
It is such a gorgeous shade I had to create a look with it!
Petrol Black is a stunning duo-chrome black pigment with green iridescence; similar to the effect of spilt petrol I guess!
It's so hard to describe as a colour so feel free to check out some swatches HERE

For a full list of product be see below:

Face

Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX12 (to mute out discolouration) 
Illamasqua Skin Base in SB15
LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealer in Fawn (under eye/t-zone highlight)
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC50 (to set concealer)
Inglot AMC Pressed Powder in #60 (to set remainder of face)
Sleek Contour Kit in Dark (for highlight and contour)
ELF Bronzer in Turks and Caicos 
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure (applied lightly)
Urban Decay Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder in Naked Dark (applied to perimeter of face)


Eyes

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
UD Naked Palette - Virgin (brow bone highlight)
UD Naked Palette - Buck (transitional colour)
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Petrol Black
Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette - Silver (inner eye highlight)
Maybelline Master Drama Khol Liner in Ultra Black (lower lash line and tight line)
MUA Smokin' Palette Chaos (lower lash line)
MUA Waterproof Every Lash Mascara

Lips

Generic Brown Pencil 
Sleek Pout Paint in Mink
MAC Cosmetics Freckletone lipstick
NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Miami Babe


I also tried out a new hairstyle with my twists, not sure I love it just yet but it's cool to be trying out new styles with braids!
If you want to try it out yourself click HERE for the tut!

Hope you enjoyed this look and stay tuned for much more!

:)


5 comments

  1. Your hair looks fab! Loving this eyeshadow shade on you!

    Doma-Nikki...x
    http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! I def think I'll be reaching for colours like this more often now! :) x

      Delete
  2. Natalie you look stunning! what gorg makeup! :) <3

    Lucie xx

    Fatbeautyx // Youtube

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top