Madison Street Beauty Eye Shadows


If I'm being honest with myself and with you guys, I'm more of a foundation, blush, lipstick kinda gal. I find I always turn a blind eye to shadows...until now!
When you're presented with eyeshadows as gorgeous as the ones Madison Street Beauty hold you know you have to start paying attention!
I was lucky enough to be sent some gorgeous mineral eye shadows from Madison Street Beauty.



Black Cherry (worn HERE)
Storm (worn HERE)
Toasted Coconut (worn HERE)
Harvest Moon
Indigo Night
Princess (worn HERE)
L-R: Storm, Princess, Harvest Moon, Toasted Coconut, Black Cherry, Indigo Night

These shadows are ultra pigmented! 
These swatches were taken without primer. I mean, look at how stunning Storm is!
All of the shadows are light weight but they pack a definite punch which is what I like in an eye shadow, they are also super easy to blend due to mineral formula.
The amount you get is phenomenal for the price, each tub holds a gram of super pigmented shadow for just under £3, mad!
I am in love with these mineral eye shadows and I do plan to add more of MSB's products to my stash, these are too good to pass up!
Keep an eye on the blog as well as my YouTube channel as I'll be bringing you a few looks with this beauties!

If you want to get your hands on MSB products (and I suggest you do) you can shop at Madison Street Beauty HERE
I've purchased myself a few more!

Natalie x

2 comments

  1. Wow! These are amazing, love! xx

    yecrad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, I would recommend these time and time again! x

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top