Melt Cosmetics DGAF

Melt Cosmetics DGAF Dark Skin Brown Skin NC50

Melt Cosmetics DGAF Dark Skin Brown Skin NC50
Melt Cosmetics DGAF Dark Skin Brown Skin NC50
Possibly my new favourite statement lipstick!
There was something about this blue that made me fall in love instantly.
I mean, how often do you come across a true, vivid matte royal blue lipstick?
This wonderfully named lipstick (DGAF) is one of 12 vivid, unique and long lasting matte lipsticks from Melt Cosmetics made by Riri’s MUA Lora Arellano and Dana Bomar.

I love everything about this lipstick!
The formula of DGAF is outstanding!
Creamy ,but heavily pigmented and ridiculously long lasting.
One of the most comfortable true matte lipsticks I have ever worn.
Every time I swipe this baby onto my lips, I feel some kinda way, I am telling you!

Unfortunately Melt Cosmetics is overseas and international shipping is NO JOKE!
However I managed to hunt down a UK stockist, Beauty B Cosmetics for my Melt lipstick.
These babies sell for £19.95 which isn't exactly the cheapest but the formula, colour pay off and sheer uniqueness of Melt Cosmetics definitely makes it worth it!

Natalie x

14 comments

  1. Your lips in this shade look incredible! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love, I love this shade, I think it suits every skin tone so well! xxx

      Delete
  2. the colors are fabulous, the the dryness of them aren't, lol oh, but how i love the colors! this color looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey love, I haven't had a problem with the dryness but I can stand the dryness of Ruby Woo so maybe that's why I don't find it too much of a problem! I do love this colour so much! x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. This is the perfect shade of blue! It works so well for everyone!

      Delete
  4. Never heard of this brand, this shade suits you so much !! Don't think I could pull it off though !
    xx
    Katherine Rosie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a relatively new brand only launched last year I think and I definitely think you could love! x

      Delete
  5. This shade looks gorgeous against your skin tone! I think it would look fab on someone super pale too :-)
    Bethanyxalice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely would! I've seen these on all skin tones from pale to deep, absolutely stunning on all! x

      Delete
  6. OMG this colour is perfect on you . I really want this xxx
    Outfittingu.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove it! I really wanna get it, it is constantly sold out :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it had been sold out on the Melt site for ages, luckily B Beauty had it stock, keep an eye on them hopefully it will come back soon!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top