Sleek Face Form in Dark

sleek face form dark discoveries of self nc50

sleek face form dark discoveries of self nc50
sleek face form dark discoveries of self nc50
I was late to the game with Face Form. 
To be honest I picked it up because I wanted to try out a few new products from Sleek (I also picked up a lipgloss and an eyeshadow palette) so I grabbed the Face Form in Dark. I think I held out on getting this because I have the contour kit, the two are almost identical, the only difference is the addition of a "blush" bronzer in the Face Form palette.

Luckily, this "blush" is a winner!

"Blush" is in quotation marks as this is not a blush, for any skin tone, in my opinion, even for the palest of skin tones, this wouldn't work as a blush (maybe a bronzer) but if we talk highlighting we're onto something!
Now I know the Face Form already has a highlighter but it's an obvious highlighter, something I've seen and used before, but this "blush," woah! 
Is it beautiful or what?!

The golden bronze "blush" gives an understated glow that looks like it's coming naturally from the skin, almost like what you would expect from MAC's Lustre Drops or BECCA's Shimmering Skin Perfector but in powder form.
This can be applied all over the face for a gorgeous healthy golden glow which is just divine, I would even go as far as saying you could use this on the décolletage area too!

If Sleek made a blush of this separately I would buy it time and time again, but alas they do not, for now I will be taking full advantage of my Face Form palette for contouring, highlighting and for faking the golden glow!

To see this in action click HURR

You can find out more about Face Form via Sleek's website.

Natalie x

8 comments

  1. This looks so lovely! Not tried anything from Sleek but feel it's about time I did... I always seem to be lusting after the products other people have! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really great, I'm such a fan of Sleek products, I'd recommend them to all! x

      Delete
  2. I have this product and the contour kit as well. The face form is one of my favourites and it's permanently in my handbag! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Face Form is amazing, I'm gonna have to keep this in my make up bag! So handy! x

      Delete
  3. Sleek do some gooooregous makeup! Wish they were more available in Australia though :(

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sucks that they are not! Maybe check Amazon or see if you can do a make up swap with someone in the UK! x

      Delete
  4. Love love love your blog, tried this a little while ago and then put it aside, as I mostly wear barefaced make-up on a day to day basis. Think I'm gonna go back to it now x

    Can I follow you on wordpress? My blog is mzswags.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Oyin! It's great for everyday wear if you use a light hand! x

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top