Tutorial // Summer Date Night Collab

summer date night tutorial woman of colour discoveries of self blog

I'm back with another tutorial and this time it's a collaboration!
Jazzmine of JazzMYX on YouTube and I decided to collab and bring you guys summer date tutorials!
Jazzmine is taking the day and I, the night.
For this look I used the Sleek Vintage Romance Palette which is all kinds of amazing! The colours are gorgeous!
For Jazzmine's tutorial click rigggght HERE and for mine look below!
Hope you enjoy!
Don't forget to like and sub to both mine and Jazzmine's channels if you like what you see!
Mwah and happy dating!

Natalie x

4 comments

  1. Beautiful look Natalie, love your eye shadow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love th look and the purple eyeshadow shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'm loving the purple too, will definitely try using it a lot more in looks!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top