Vamp It Up

 
I'm back with another sped up makeup look!
For this look I just winged it (no pun intended) and this was the look I came up with.
I love how the liner brings the full look together.

I used a lot of affordable products in this look which just goes to show you do not need to spend too much on one makeup item to get what you're looking for!
This is not perfect s I would like it to be as I'm still learning when it comes to makeup but I still loved the outcome.
If you do too don't forget to subscribe for my channel for more videos like this.
A full product list can be found in the videos description box.
Let me know what you guys think of the look!
Natalie x

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous makeup Natalie. Love your lip colour x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lesley, I'm glad you enjoyed it! I love the lip colour as well, so affordable! x

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top