Neal's Yard Remedies // Orange Flower Facial Oil


I've realises I don't post a lot of skin care post just because my skin care regime isn't very strict and is forever changing but I do have one or two products I swear by and this is one of them.

Some of you may not know that I used to work for Neal's Yard Remedies a few years back so I'm very familiar with their products and for the duration I was there I only used NYR products.

One of my favourites to use (besides the Rosehip Oil and Honey and Orange Facial Scrub) was the Orange Flower Facial Oil.

This dry oil sinks into the skin fantastically (on account of the Jojoba Oil) and leaves you with a radiant non greasy finish. 
This was my go to moisturiser in the colder months and I've now reverted back to it for this winter to combat my dry skin.

I really REALLY love everything about this, from the Neroli scent and glass dropper to the slightly thicker than normal consistency that absorbs into the skin like a dream!

I can't believe I've been without this for so long!

You can purchase the Orange Flower Facial Oil for £24.75 at Neal's Yard Remedies online and in store.

Natalie x

No comments

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top