Youtube // Subtle Glam ft Makeup Geek Eyeshadows


It's been a while since I last made a video but luckily Nneka was here to help me out with my latest video.
Nneka had recent bought some Makeup Geek eyeshadows and I had yet to really showcase the shadows on my channel so I proposed to her that we should do a Makeup Geek collab.
Nneka did a neutral day look whilst I did a night glam look.
Since I'm only used to neutral looks I really did need to work with this look, I found it a challenge but in the end I really liked the result, I think paired with falsies this look would really be amazing!
I've really enjoyed this collab as it has pushed me to create a new sort of look for me!
For full product list click on the video name in the top left hand corner.
Thanks for watching guys and make sure you check out the gorgeous Nneka's video too HERE!

Natalie x

2 comments

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top