YouTube // Snake Eyes Tutorial (Party/Date Night Makeup)

Hi lovelies!
  
Just before NYE I decided to film this tutorial using NARS Snake Eyes Eye Paint and Barry M’s Dazzle Dust in #98

This is a recreation of a look I did some time ago that you can see HERE.

I know this isn’t perfect, I definitely need to work on my blending but I still like this look and it’s super easy to do.

Full product list can be found in the description box on YouTube.

I hope you like this video and please thumbs up it if you do, also if you want to see more videos from moi please subscribe boo!

Much love!

Natalie x

No comments

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top