Beauty Lush List

Beauty Wants - Jan 15



Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette - You might not know but I'm all about matte eyeshadows, I very rarely wear shimmers, so this palette is right up my street. This palette isn't available to buy in the UK yet but it seems it will be available via QVC soon.

Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector - I've heard nothing but praise regarding this primer! Not only does it make your makeup look flawless it's also a God send for oily skin beauties like myself. Winning!

Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24Hr - On my Instagram I asked around regarding new foundations and this was one of the recommendations. I have been so used to my regular bases its been a while since I've tried anything new. This Lancome foundation has been raved about and I want to see if it lives up to it's hype!

Morphe PRO Makeup Palette - Need. These palettes have also been raved about, with the Jaclyn Hill Favourites palette selling out in minutes. I currently have my eye on 35N or 35W, I also have my eye on a few brushes too! 

ColourPop Cosmetics - I absolutely LOVE Colourpop! 
I was lucky enough to get some products shipped over to me from the US (Colourpop do not yet ship to the UK) however I think I need to get me a few more products including their Lippie Stix and their new blushes. LOVE!

NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation - This product only came to my attention last week but I already think I need this. This latest release from NARS claims to give you full natural coverage - can it be done? Let's hope so!

Zoeva Brushes - I feel like most of my choices have been influenced by YouTube but I don't think I've heard anyone say a bad word about Zoeva brushes. Not only do they look amazing they also seem to do their job very well!

I need: Sad Girl, Vintage, Vamp, Pure Hollywood and Poison.

Lime Crime Velvetines - Can you tell I love matte finishes?! 
I already own Red Velvet but now it's time for me to add to my collection. I want to pick up: Salem, Pansy, Cashmere and Wicked.

Natalie x


9 comments

  1. Love your wishlist! amazing things.. To bad we cant get Tarte in the netherlands but its deff. going on my list!

    www.beauty-unboxing.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We don't have a wide selection of Tarte here either which is a shame as their products look amazing! x

      Delete
  2. This wishlist looks amazing! Everyone has been going gaga over the laconcome foundation.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wishlist - I pinned everything to my board!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The NARS foundation and Colorpop blushes are also on whishlist. I have been trying to order them since yesterday but my shopping keep crashing. I need them in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how you like them both! I love my Colourpop products but I need their blushes now!

      Delete
  5. The Nars Foundation is the one I really want to try. I love their shade selection. I've tried the Lancome Teint Idole. It broke down in a really bad way on my skin. My sister loves it though; it's her HG foundation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo not good, will get a sample of the Lancome foundation first to see if I like it!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top