YOUTUBE // Fresh Faced Spring Ready Makeup

Fresh Face Spring Ready Makeup Woman of Colour Dark Skin NC50 discoveriesofself nataliekayo  natural makeup beauty blogger
I don't know what it is but when Spring returns so does my YouTube bug.
Must be something to do with the amount of daylight we're having.
I filmed this Fresh Faced Spring Ready video which gives you the best of both worlds - coverage and a natural look.
Click PLAY to watch and subscribe for more videos HERE.
A full list of products used can be found in the video description.
Let me know what you thought of the video too!
Much love,
Nat x

8 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Courtney! This has been my new favourite go to for lipstick!

      Delete
  2. Love, Love, LOVE this look. It's so clean and flawless... You make me want to break out my face and body foundation and give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna! Break out the Face & Body! I loves it!

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top