PURISKIN // RESURFACING FORMULA & CREAM UPDATE*

So I am back with my update from my Puriskin.

I was sent some samples of the Puriskin Resurfacing Formula and Cream* to try out to see if I could see a noticeable difference in my skin.

The Puriskin Resurfacing Cream claims QUITE a bit in terms of what it can do which is great for me as I need a cream that can do quite a bit.
As someone who suffers from sensitive skin which scars easily you can only imagine the amount of marks, scrapes and problem areas I have.

Initially I started using Puriskin on my face to see if it would work to fade dark spots from blemishes.

In the past year my skin has not been great and due to my own bad habits I now have dark marks on my face so I've been working to remove these.

I've introduced the Vanity Planet Spin For Perfect Skin into my life and it's been great (I really would recommend it) my skin has never felt this smooth and I am seeing a reduction in spots however using Puriskin with my Spin For Perfect Skin meant I couldn't tell which one was working.

Moving on, my life being the way it is meant I broke out in a rash on my chest a few weeks later (nothing to do with the Puriskin, it was an allergic reaction) which was incredibly itchy, so I scratched and scratched and scratched.

The result of my fast hands left me with a dark patch on my chest which meant I had a perfect area of skin to ultilise for testing out the many many Puriskin claims.

I used the samples for around 2 weeks every day.

Both creams are quick thick and dry to quite a matte finish when rubbed into the skin, which I did not expect, however, on my chest it was not too much of an issue.

I alternated between the creams for a few weeks, a little goes a surprisingly long way but unfortunately I did not see much of a difference in my skin.

Whilst the itching had stopped, the dark marks remained.

This could be down to me alternating or just down to my skin set up but these creams did very little for me.

For all the good reviews I think with this product you have to give it time, a bit like Bio Oil, before you see the results.

All in all I can't say that I can recommend Puriskin, I really think you need to use this for a good few months to see results.

If you are interested in using Puriskin to see if you see some positive results you can buy from HERE.

Nat x

YouTube | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook


No comments

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top