ISSA LOOK // RED SMOKE

red smokey eye red eye shadow love+ sugar pill anastasia beverlyhills modern renaissance palette black skin dark skin smokey eye red eyeshadow
red smokey eye red eye shadow love+ sugar pill anastasia beverlyhills modern renaissance palette black skin dark skin smokey eye red eyeshadow
I cannot remember the last time I posted a look on my blog - it's actually been FOREVER as I tend to post more looks on Instagram than here but I dunno I was so excited about this look - I had to share it!

I have tried a red smokey eye once before and FAILED MISERABLY, the pictures make my arm hairs stand on end - it's that bad, but after seeing some inspo on Insta I decided to try my luck again.

I blended and smoked it out until it looked right and I have to say I am in LOVE with the end result!

I still need to work on my eye shadow placement - the messiness is killing me but I'm more than happy with everything else.

Product List:

BROWS: MAC Cosmetics Spiked Brow Pencil w/ Sleek Clear Brow Gel
FOUNDATION: Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation - SB15
HIGHLIGHT: MAC Cosmetics Prolongwear Concealer in NC45 w/ LA Girl Pro Conceal Concealer in Warm Honey
EYES: MAC Paint Pot in Layin' Low, Sugarpill e/s in Love+, Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette (Red Ochre, Love Letter), Colourpop Cosmetics Supershock Shadow in Paradox
EYELINER: Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer
LASHES: Eylure 157
FINISHING POWER: IMAN Luxury Pressed Powder in Clay Medium Dark
BRONZER: E.L.F Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in Turks and Caicos
GLOW: Illamasqua Beyond Powder in Epic
LIPS: MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil in Chestnut, Makeup Monsters Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Just Add Marshmallow, Milani Brilliant Shine Lipgloss in Bare Secret

The next colour I need to tackle is yellow, let's hope it goes as well as this!

Nat x

Instagram |YouTube Twitter | Facebook 

6 comments

  1. This is beautiful!!!! My favorite part is the smoked lower lash line ^_^ Yes, please keep it up. I would love to see yellow on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Mimi!! I'm working on yellow!!! x

      Delete
  2. That shade works so well for your skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! I think red is seriously versatile, it's just a daunting colour! x

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top