SKINCARE // BEING BY SANCTUARY SPA

I love all things that smell yummy, skin care included so when Being by Sanctuary offered to send me a few goodies I couldn't say no!

A lot of you may have heard about Sanctuary Spa, myself included but I never really paid attention to their products because I didn't really feel like I was part of their target audience but with the launch of Being I think that may just change.

Being label themselves as a ballsy beauty brand and I can completely agree with this as the first thing that stood out to me was the packaging - I love it!

Cheeky fruit faces!

The next thing that stood out to me was the scents.

Being by Sanctuary have a line up of 5 gorgeous scents which consist of:
Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom
Salted Caramel and Macadamia
Hibiscus and Coconut Water
Water Lotus and Pomelo
Chilli Mango and Tonka Bean

I mean, yes to all of these scents!

You can pick up these scents in the following:
Bubble Bath
Body Butters
Body Lotions
Hand Creams
Body Mist
Bath Bombs
Body Wash
Body Scrubs

I was sent the Chilli Mango and Tonka Bean Body Scrub (£9.00), Hibiscus and Coconut Water Body Mist (£5.00) and Water Lotus and Pomelo Bath Bomb (£4.00 - not pictured)

My favourite of the bunch was the body scrub, now, before I heard about Being I had no idea what Chilli Mango and Tonka Bean would smell like but I can tell you right now, I must have this in EVERYTHING!
Oh my days! It smells soooooooo good, when I opened the tub my mouth started to water which was super weird as I didn't want to eat it but it just smelled absolutely AMAZING!
It has a sweet (but not sickly) fragrance with a hint of a vanilla musk...beautiful!

I used this in the shower and I loved it!
The scrub itself (salt and sugar based) isn't chunky and abrasive, it's gentle on the skin and it washes off easily leaving you feeling moisturised but not oily.
I wouldn't say this is going to get rid of all your dry skin but it's definitely a much needed treat and it makes freshly shaved legs feel even smoother.

Next onto the Hibiscus and Coconut Water body mist.
This is a great scent if you love florals or the smell of Ylang Ylang which is weirdly what this fragrance reminded me of.
I'm a big fan of body mists and this one settled on the skin nicely without being too overpowering or drying because of the alcohol.
This would be amazing on hot days, just store in the fridge and when you're ready to use, spritz onto your skin to refresh yourself and to smell gorgeous throughout the day!

Sadly I didn't get to try the bath bomb as I'm a shower only household.

I have to say I'm really impressed with this range and I am looking into picking up a few more products in some new scents.
I definitely want the body butter in the Chilli Mango and Tonka Bean scent!

You can get your hands on Being by Sanctuary Spa at Boots

Nat x


No comments

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, feel free to leave your links here too. Giveaway spam and "Follow For Follow" comments WILL be deleted. If you are awaiting a reply, please tick the Notify Me box, I reply each and every comment!

Back to Top